At Remedy, we feel there isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ approach for PR and social media programs. While we feel all brands should have their PR foundations set before launching a robust program, every company’s situation is unique and their program should be tailored to their individual needs and goals.
What worked for your competitors last year, or even your own brand last month, may not work in today’s market, let alone next year. As communications technologies change, so does the media climate and consumer behavior.
Remedy Communications was founded by senior-level PR professionals to provide an alternative PR and media relations partner for brands dissatisfied with their current programs (and based on what we were hearing, there are a lot of you out there). While we customize programs for each client, click on the links below for a few thought starters on what we can do in different sectors.
Search the site
Team Remedy Twitter
- Find out where our friends @Arnette in #SanDiego grub when they leave the office. Via @LickthePlate0 ow.ly/lmFKS #food #encinitas 5 hours ago
- Congrats Y&R on 90 years! Legends in the industry, #advertisingis #sandiego #PR #marketing 1 day ago
- We agree! RT @helpareporter: “Every company is its own TV station, magazine, and newspaper.” -@jaybaer bit.ly/19Vfasz 4 days ago
- Athletes, busy moms, & exercise fiends, there’s a new healthy energy drink coming out. Journalists, we have samples! ow.ly/l99Z5 4 days ago
- There’s a new HEALTHY energy shot emerging that’s great 4 athletes & busy people not into over caffeinated drinks. ow.ly/l99Qf 7 days ago