Green / Eco
We’ve had a team member called guru by the folks @ TreeHugger and know very well the perils of green-washing. Eco-minded media provide terrific opportunities for forward thinking brands and nightmares for those who make well-meaning mis-steps.
- Media Training: Green media can sometimes be harsher than bleach in a colored load of laundry. Solid media training won’t prevent tough questions, but it’ll help you roll with the punches and look stronger in the end.
- Press Kit Development: Even green brands need press kits, but not necessarily print ones. From good looking PDFs to clear and honest content, we can develop the tools you need and journalists want to receive.
- Social Media: The eco-media is incredibly strong here. This is a must for green-focused brands.
- Trade Show Support: Green shows abound. If you’re going to have a presence at one, maximize your ROI with PR support.
- Media Relations: From the online to traditional outlets, there’s an enormous amount of clutter in the green-space. Remedy can develop a program that targets the right people at the right time.
Search the site
Team Remedy Twitter
- Note the difference! RT @mpsmallbusiness: Content Creation vs Content Promotion: Where is the Balance? feedproxy.google.com/~r/ProbloggerH… #socialmedia 6 hours ago
- Bring on #summer! RT @10NewsSantos: Good Wed am. The marine layer is farther inland. Still, sunshine on the way and mild temps at beaches 7 hours ago
- Very eco! RT @MattressWorldSD: Our natural #mattresses are made of pure, #organic latex & natural ingredients. #SanDiego #green #health 8 hours ago
- New Study on effectiveness of energy shots. What doesn’t work & what does! #5hour #supplements #reporters #endurance ow.ly/m9Y4g 1 day ago
- Instagram to get video? What about Vine? ow.ly/m9fXQ #socialmedia #hmmmm #PR #sandiego 1 day ago