Institutions & Comm Organizations
When it comes to institutions and community organizations, they may all be different in terms of goals and personalities, but all have similar communications needs. Remedy can develop a program that secures a great result in the court of public opinion and during trial by media.
- Media Training: Tough questions can make or break an interview. Make sure you deliver the right message, even when the question is all wrong.
- Social Media: A strong program here is as important as a traditional media plan.
- Media Relations: If you don’t maximize your regional assets, it will be difficult to tell your story to a broader audience. Depending on the client and goal, Remedy can build programs that either grow out from the ground or come down from the clouds.
Search the site
Team Remedy Twitter
- New Study on effectiveness of energy shots. What doesn’t work & what does! #5hour #supplements #reporters #endurance ow.ly/m9Y4g 18 hours ago
- Instagram to get video? What about Vine? ow.ly/m9fXQ #socialmedia #hmmmm #PR #sandiego 21 hours ago
- Major announcement coming Monday in the world of #health #energy #energyshot & #nutrition. #Journalists, DM/email us if u want info! 5 days ago
- Vine passes #Instagram on #Twitter shares. Ugh, ANOTHER social network we have to jump on? ;-) ow.ly/m0Jgd #PR #sandiego 6 days ago
- Heading to a #SanDiego brewery to talk to a new client about launching their new brewery. #crossinghops #PR #beer 12 days ago