If you’re considering Remedy Communications, then there may be something wrong with your public relations/marketing program that you feel needs fixing. Or maybe there isn’t and you just want a second opinion to make sure. Either way, the team is here for a consultation.
The idea that sparked Remedy came after the directors heard time and time again that colleagues in internal marketing positions were disappointed with their public relations partners. Sometimes this was due to inflated retainers and an over promising of results. Other times, there was a lack of communication between the partners on realistic expectations. Regardless, we were hearing about issues and thought we could help.
The three of us all have fairly different backgrounds, but what we all share in common is the vision that creativity in public relations programming should not come at the expense of realism in terms of achievable results.
That isn’t to say we haven’t achieved top-notch results for our partners. From national broadcast placements to blanketed San Diego news coverage, the Remedy team has helped more than a few brands achieve success.
Who is Remedy Right For?
When it comes to PR and social media support, many brands fall into a middle area where they don’t necessarily need or have the resources to engage a large agency, but do require the expertise and execution of senior-level team members. For these brands, consultancies such as Remedy can be a great fit. Remedy provides top-level counsel, but also first-person knowledge of how to work the current media climate. The people you meet during the new business phase of engaging Remedy are the people in the trenches executing your program. We’re not a “training agency” and when you word with Remedy, your point of contact is one of the founders, not a team member with limited experience that doesn’t match up to their “supervisor” title.
Regardless of if a brand is looking for local support in San Diego, national exposure or a multi-level social media program, the Remedy Communications team has the experience.
Honestly, we’re not sure you need our help either. That’s why we have our PR Checkup. Fill it out and let’s talk. If we don’t think we can provide your organization with better value than your current partner, we’ll let you know and wish you the best of luck.
Search the site
Team Remedy Twitter
- Note the difference! RT @mpsmallbusiness: Content Creation vs Content Promotion: Where is the Balance? feedproxy.google.com/~r/ProbloggerH… #socialmedia 4 hours ago
- Bring on #summer! RT @10NewsSantos: Good Wed am. The marine layer is farther inland. Still, sunshine on the way and mild temps at beaches 5 hours ago
- Very eco! RT @MattressWorldSD: Our natural #mattresses are made of pure, #organic latex & natural ingredients. #SanDiego #green #health 6 hours ago
- New Study on effectiveness of energy shots. What doesn’t work & what does! #5hour #supplements #reporters #endurance ow.ly/m9Y4g 1 day ago
- Instagram to get video? What about Vine? ow.ly/m9fXQ #socialmedia #hmmmm #PR #sandiego 1 day ago