Do you feel that your communications program could be healthier? At Remedy, we’ve developed the PR Checkup, a communications audit designed to help diagnose your existing public relations and social media needs based on your previous campaigns and future goals.
As a part of the PR Checkup, we will be asking questions regarding your overall communications program – and overall business – to better evaluate ways we can make your brand healthier through public relations activities.
Analyzing your communications health from a top level will help us form a diagnosis before we meet for a physical examination. Think of this as a pre-screening before the doctor comes to see you… without the crying children in the waiting room, embarrassing hospital gown or co-payment.
To get started, just enter your contact information below and we’ll be in touch.
Search the site
Team Remedy Twitter
- Note the difference! RT @mpsmallbusiness: Content Creation vs Content Promotion: Where is the Balance? feedproxy.google.com/~r/ProbloggerH… #socialmedia 9 hours ago
- Bring on #summer! RT @10NewsSantos: Good Wed am. The marine layer is farther inland. Still, sunshine on the way and mild temps at beaches 10 hours ago
- Very eco! RT @MattressWorldSD: Our natural #mattresses are made of pure, #organic latex & natural ingredients. #SanDiego #green #health 11 hours ago
- New Study on effectiveness of energy shots. What doesn’t work & what does! #5hour #supplements #reporters #endurance ow.ly/m9Y4g 1 day ago
- Instagram to get video? What about Vine? ow.ly/m9fXQ #socialmedia #hmmmm #PR #sandiego 1 day ago