Regardless if you’re producing a local event in San Diego, Los Angeles, New York or somewhere else, the Remedy team has strong experience managing media locally and elsewhere for specific moment in time projects such as culinary weeks, film screenings or consumer demonstrations.
Calendar listings, credentialing bloggers and helping journalists get the information they need on-site are all part of the program. And if you need help actually producing the event, regardless if it’s just ordering chairs, printing a step and repeat banner or hiring a crew to handle lighting, we can do that too.
Typical Cost: That’s really too hard to ballpark… it’s going to depend on the event, location (beautiful San Diego or elsewhere) and what you really need us to help with (while we specialize in PR and social media, we’re no strangers to getting our hands dirty and making sure everything from venues to security at the door are in place).
Search the site
Team Remedy Twitter
- Note the difference! RT @mpsmallbusiness: Content Creation vs Content Promotion: Where is the Balance? feedproxy.google.com/~r/ProbloggerH… #socialmedia 15 hours ago
- Bring on #summer! RT @10NewsSantos: Good Wed am. The marine layer is farther inland. Still, sunshine on the way and mild temps at beaches 16 hours ago
- Very eco! RT @MattressWorldSD: Our natural #mattresses are made of pure, #organic latex & natural ingredients. #SanDiego #green #health 17 hours ago
- New Study on effectiveness of energy shots. What doesn’t work & what does! #5hour #supplements #reporters #endurance ow.ly/m9Y4g 2 days ago
- Instagram to get video? What about Vine? ow.ly/m9fXQ #socialmedia #hmmmm #PR #sandiego 2 days ago