When it comes to public relations and social media campaigns, a custom, multi-tiered program will typically deliver the best results.
While fee and strategic elements will vary from brand to brand based on their individual needs, a multi-tiered campaign can help put brands in front of the right audiences through earned media (editorial features vs. advertising) and social media channels.
Our PR campaigns typically touch on various areas, including national and local media relations (San Diego or elsewhere), media training, press kit development, media tours, influencer/blogger relations and social media elements.
Typical Cost: Hard to say as all programs are different. Typical wide-scale campaigns can incur fees anywhere from $5,000 a month and up, but it really depends on the brand’s need. If you’re interested in exploring the options of a robust (buzz word alert!) PR or social media campaign, give us a call or send us an email. If you have a detailed RFP with your needs or have taken our PR Checkup, that’s even better!
Search the site
Team Remedy Twitter
- New Study on effectiveness of energy shots. What doesn’t work & what does! #5hour #supplements #reporters #endurance ow.ly/m9Y4g 8 hours ago
- Instagram to get video? What about Vine? ow.ly/m9fXQ #socialmedia #hmmmm #PR #sandiego 10 hours ago
- Major announcement coming Monday in the world of #health #energy #energyshot & #nutrition. #Journalists, DM/email us if u want info! 4 days ago
- Vine passes #Instagram on #Twitter shares. Ugh, ANOTHER social network we have to jump on? ;-) ow.ly/m0Jgd #PR #sandiego 5 days ago
- Heading to a #SanDiego brewery to talk to a new client about launching their new brewery. #crossinghops #PR #beer 11 days ago