Press Kit Development
When a reporter asks for information about your company or products, what do you do? Journalists are busy and simply sending them to your website is an extra step that may cost you inclusion in a pending story.
Having a press kit for sharing pertinent information with the media is a key tool for helping to ensure what’s written about your company or brand is factual and relevant. Product sheets, press releases, employee bios and a company backgrounder are just a few of the items we will develop for easy access by journalists when the time is right. And if you need custom folders or brochures for helping to display this information at a trade show or physical distribution, we have a few partners in the design, branding and advertising world we’re happy to pass off to you or manage on your behalf.
Remedy offers turn-key packages for companies that don’t need a PR partner at the moment, but lack the time or resources to develop a press kit of their own.
Typical Cost: It really varies based on what you need. It could be as little as $600 or significantly more depending on the industry and amount of documents required.
Search the site
Team Remedy Twitter
- New Study on effectiveness of energy shots. What doesn’t work & what does! #5hour #supplements #reporters #endurance ow.ly/m9Y4g 17 hours ago
- Instagram to get video? What about Vine? ow.ly/m9fXQ #socialmedia #hmmmm #PR #sandiego 20 hours ago
- Major announcement coming Monday in the world of #health #energy #energyshot & #nutrition. #Journalists, DM/email us if u want info! 5 days ago
- Vine passes #Instagram on #Twitter shares. Ugh, ANOTHER social network we have to jump on? ;-) ow.ly/m0Jgd #PR #sandiego 6 days ago
- Heading to a #SanDiego brewery to talk to a new client about launching their new brewery. #crossinghops #PR #beer 12 days ago